Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Don Ask Me AnymOre Pls...

Regarding the last post...
Pls don ask more... don jus bump into me and ask
``Hey Hey who`s the one tat make ur heart beat very fast...???!! Lol...
Stop Asking Pls...

By the way...so long didnt update my blog
School days as usual...
Tat day 31th of Julai,2008
The school celebrate The Independence Day
So We all wear Weird weird clothes
Got Batik CheongSam Baju Kurung
And Even Japanese Wear(tats carmen hahaha)
p/s : ( florence stop saying the choengsam sux reli looked nice/cute tat day lar...hahaha)

Yesterday teacher pass down the marks and
As expected Damn...i get last...!! 18/18
Omg...1st time get last
And at I laugh out when saw it zzz 1st time get last
So funny(Jus don knw why)
Oh well hopefully won get Last again when I go to Arts... Or I Will...



Who Knws? Knt Predict The Future

1 comments:

Kershia Kathleen Kentigerna said...

Hey.. Don't be pissed off k.. Cheers.. xD