Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Construction Worker A Day

Holiday Holiday

I `m currently helping my dad abt the renovation at my Batu Kawa shop

Jus wandering around and fooling around

The job is tough ok? so I decided that I will jus go take some photos at my shop

Indeed I take photo more than i work but i still get my salary As a Construction Worker:)



Don`t want to say more coz

Pictures Can tell A Thousand Word





Professional Phtographer Picture By Me!!

My best masterpiece Taken Near My shop The Long Solid Foundation Bridges And the peaceful is just so seducing...Jus the right angle And I `Click` Wao...Lol I`m A damn good photographer This photo will be the Year Photo Award Winning Photo!!

Worker working I got work oso ok?

The mountain of stone i use shovel 2 carry away ( Pls don believe me)

Ok la the worker say I just have fun around ok lor I just

take a portion away...


Hole



Hole again




1st Floor
I think my dad use illegal method to build this shop...Lol





2nd Floor






3rd Floor Still Haven Build Finish







So emo me...wandering what I`m looking at?








The view of the bridges...so nice and the lake so peaceful

I can just sit there whole day enjoying it and eating meals and

reading my books










The vehicles just never stop










Sunny Day...Hot!!










Knw wats that tiny mini object?












It`s A sampan catching fish my phone sucks at zooming la..!!! AAArrgghh!!!














0 comments: