Sunday, July 13, 2008

My GrandMa

How Do I start?


My GrandMa Jus Celebrated 77th years Old Birthday yesterday...
Her wrinkled-face reflected how old she is and painful life she has endured through
She No Longer has teeth...so I oways Don take a damn of wat she says and neglect her
Somehow yesterday i don ignore her...

She told me Abt hows Her painful life tat last time they don even hav shoes to wear and the leg oways bleed when arrived home...
Her leg had fractured now and her hands hav been Reddish
She Told Me tat she has a acually 1 more daughter but because of poverty my grandfather sold her to malay and she`s been sad abt it I seen before my That Malay-Aunty And apparently she is a Malay now

I see clearly my grandma look and she`s really looked like my mom! Now then i realize it
Although I don understand 50% what she is saying( coz she no more teeth) but i know that she oways love me and just talk to me altough I tend to ignore her...

She`s Very Old Now And I will owayz try talk more to her...i don 1 to regret in the future
so... talk to ur grandma more don ignore wat they hav been saying PLS!

wAO...posting 2 post a day tired....theres oso a post below abt my classmates so...

Sayonara!

0 comments: