Thursday, June 19, 2008

My New School-St.Thomas

Hola!
It`s been 1 month since i step in this `weird` school.Why it is weird?
1st U found its very annoying when there u juz turn around the corner u will find 1
mirror... So many mirror for wat?? Then,The school rules have been tight ...i mean really
tight! Hair muz b nerdy type in order to PASS i nw realize tat eventually Kuching high is
still the best!


I`M still in S2...L6S2..bt its no longer 5S2...
in...Why?! My classmates all hv been damn serious ..so i hv to act like 1 2...bt decided 2 Stop Acting! Bk To My Old self Don`t 1 2 Stress Myself Jus Fool Around In The Class Can Liao As I won`t B staying long ba...going To L6A2...The school Has been `weird` So many boys maybe still not used to boys school

This saturday gonna go audition to b the deejay if i succed i`ll b the deejay for de school then all of them can hear my sweet voice everyday...Our school deejay cn put any song u like in the school...not bad hor? Tat`s All...
I`ll B Posting Som Pic Abt my School.......
Bye!

0 comments: