Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Church-Blessed Church :)

Every friday will b going 2 church...sing,listen phrases from the bible and praising for the Lord
In this month, I suddenly can really feels the existence Of God In Me and be more spiritually clean...I suddenly 2 Love My God and get touched by Hs songs and Hs words...People who knw me well will think

``Hey,Tat CJK onli knw hw to eat and sleep and then eat and sleep again...How will he be serious in God?``

Yaya..I admit I used to b the darn CJK...but nt from 2day onward...My life Had been messy but i will try 2 change myself Love myself more and the people around me( i doubt any1 will trust me Don think I siao pls)

There are actually reason behind my changes...i realize tat life is so fragile that we may die anytime nt try 2 b pessimistic but that`s juz life remember 1 message in vibrant MSN
``Tommorow Is The Past To Be Remembered...Present Is A gift that`s why its called present.``

So, Appreciate ur life Pls! Live It Love It! Go give a hug to ur mom now!
(P/S who 1 2 go 2 my church juz pm me)

Bye