Thursday, June 26, 2008

I`m Still A Science Boy...

Damn! Still At Science Stream de...No Stress At there As I`m Jus A `guess` in the class(Will B Going 2 Arts)

But!

Sress Come Whn The Teacher Seems 2 Besong Wif Me...Zzz...Chemistry teacher says

``U 2 steve and Jing Kuang Stop talking Lar...U 2 Control Urself Pls..Listen And EspeciallY U JING KUANG(starting 2 sia soi liao) I think U Kw Nothing Nothing Nothing!Abt Wat i teach till now...U seems 2 Jus Bring Urself And Ur Mind I don Know Lar Fly 2 Where liao...I knw U don stay But Listen Lar Don Do Ur Thing(I was flipping through newspaper)...Thn Bla Bla Bla...

I Actually feel bad So Sory Lor Teaher(Mdm.Eng)(Mr.eng sister zzz Scolded Badly by Both This Siblings...zzz..Bt I jus feel Bored ba Don Understand Wif All This (Na+, Al3+...Jus Knw 2)

Keren has been leaving the class for 1 week( I think so) Hmm Miss her Lar She`s The Monitor So Miss The Scene Of Seeing Her Cleaning The Board SERIOUSLY...She`s has owayz been a sweet girl and a responsible monitor So Soyorana Keren Hope U Pursuit A better Life At InTek!( I think so )

Hmm...For My gerko..Take ISCF And Take The Role Of Singing 1st attempt in singing was nervous( Never Sing English Song Be4) THey jus giv me 1 Hour Practice And After The Practice

``Na...2moro Sing These 4 Songs And Don Get Nervous...``

The Next Day Whn The Crowd Came In 1 By 1 My God! Do u Think I shod Nt Get Nervous? Bt Sory i`m Very nervous! i can feels My voice ttrreemmbblleee...leg sshhaakkiingg....Haiz...Tats Jus Me Easily Get nervous...But starting From The Third Song...Calm Down And Sing OkOk lor... Nvm it`s Jus A good try and New exp for me (Guess They Won Ask Me 2 Sing Again)>.<

tat`s All...
Bye Leave A Message OoO...!

3 comments:

Ricky said...

"see your tie know you fail"

hahahaha
rickyling90_ricmaster@hotmail.com

^.^Kuang^.^Kuang^.^ said...

Zzz...Tat`s A good Point...
Stupid kenak both siblings scolded terribly...zzz!

Carmen said...

wa... so kolian ar... haha.. aiseh, doraemon chung sing? not bad... jia you o =)