Thursday, June 4, 2009

Edison Chen Scandal

CNN manage to request Edison Chen for an interview..
And throughout the interview I realize...Is he a
A.Victim
B.Coward

12 months back, I would choose B. without any hesitation.
He`s an utter pyscho to me that loved to take naked girls` pictures after having a fun night with him.That`s ok. It`s just his private-weird habit.

But then, He crossed the line when the pictures leaked out and 800+ pictures were all published out on the Net.
Is it necessary to show his talent to the public in such a way Or it`s just a way of him trying to gain fame and attention?

12 months later,2day,I would humbly choose A.After much hesitation.
OK. He admit that He`s just one of the victim that deserve support as he said `` I`m a victim too you know..`` He`s like us that need love,support,compliment,hug.
He condemned those ill-computer freak that leaked out his photos
He claim that He deleted the photos himself.

Hmmm.. He`s in 1 of my``successful`` people list already since He able to climb up from failure and confront his audience with courage. He does excel in his career and claimed that his personalities had changed.(Does he mean he does`nt take naked pictures after sex?)

I choose A. as I do agree that Male, they tend to be passion and love experiencing wild activites that`s out of the box. So.. It`s just happen to be very unfortunate of him to not Delete his photos well and leaked out his `envied` public life to us. Haha

So i forgive him. How bout u guys? Still think that He`s such a lousy man?

4 comments:

Michelle Yau said...

i would say that i admire his ability to climb up again.... but if he didnt do the scandal in the first place none of this would happen at all right? however.. i still think people deserve a second chance in life... everyone does...

Raymond Tan said...

kuang.......
u still remember me o not?????
im qi ming
add me in ur friendster blessed_ming1990@hotmail.com.....
everytime i sms u but u never reply me de.......

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert Hii said...

nice blog site
How Anyone Can Make Money out of Thin Air